Integrated Ethics Labs (ie:Labs) was started by Lori Carter at Point Loma Nazarene University in 2017 for use in computer science classes. Since then the team has expanded to include a number of authors and developers from different institutions and disciplines.
Find out more about the general aproach here or see our list of available labs.
We welcome comments, questions, suggestions, and feedback in the comment sections at the bottom of most pages.
General inquiries/comments: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website related: email@example.com
The Integrated Ethics Team
- Ken Arnold, Calvin University (Data Science)
- Nick Breems, Dordt University (Computer Science)
- Lori Carter, Point Loma Nazarene University (Computer Science)
- Catherine Crockett, Point Loma Nazarene University (Mathematics)
- Stacy DeRuiter, Calvin University (Statistics)
- Rebecca DeYoung, Calvin University (Philosophy)
- Randall Pruim, Calvin University (Mathematics & Statistics)
- Paul Schmelzenbach, Point Loma Nazarene University (Engineering)
- Derek Schuurman, Calvin University (Computer Science)
- Maria Zack, Point Loma Nazarene University (Mathematics)
Access and Availability
Materials produced by Integrated Ethics Labs are available at integratedethicslabs.org and made available under the Creative Commons CC-BY-NC-SA 4.0 license.
Citing Integrated EthicsCite this work using
© 2017-2021 Integrated Ethics Labs